Monday, February 17, 2014

Quickie crafts...

Last week I don't know how it happened but I got a mini crafting urge and made a couple of things....


First I made a little grand kid sign for my sister-in-law Pam with her grandsons pictures on it...


It was just a plaque on I modge podge some scrapbook paper onto it ,glued on a couple of mini pegs
and added a couple of flairs to finish it off...

Kev printed out the photos and the last one is for a surprise....

 
How easy was this ....It was just a little plaque that I used washi tape on by wrapping it around the plaque,then I used some rub ons for the name and then Kev screwed the bulldog clips on....glued a couple of magnets onto the back.
 
Now here is a lovely  little art /memo holder for the fridge...
 
What I liked best about these is that they were very fast to do and look great
love

1 comment:

  1. Dee I love these. The grandkids picture holder is too sweet.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x