Saturday, February 1, 2014

The way we were 4


Today I want to show you some photos of my beautiful mother...


Isnt she beautiful.....I love how much hair she has....dark and curly and lots of it Mum is beautiful...


                                       Me and mum...She still is beautiful as ever...


                       Mum and Kerry when Kerry was around 2......both are beautiful....


                             Well they are both a bit older here but both still beautiful....


                                                               Mum the wild bikie chick ....


I had to stick this one in and I think she looks so cute I see Kerry in her face when I look at this photo which really pleases me...


Cant have a back to the past without a photo of Kevin in his younger years....
I wish I had known him there I think he is as cute now as he was then......


And this one is around ten years ago when our pool was first built....and Kev was relaxing the way he does best with a cold beer.....Well he deserves it after all the hard work he did for the pool...

Hope you enjoyed these pictures
love
dee x

1 comment:

  1. So nice to have a young mum. They say you kind of grown up together. That pool looks very inviting, no wonder Kevin likes to relax in there.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x