Saturday, February 8, 2014

The way we were 5



                                          A look back in the past at some favourite photos....


I have always loved this picture of the cousins....Daniel.Kerry Jessica and Christopher....You know we didn't even plan for the colour matching clothes but what a great photo.....


                      One of my favourite photos of the LM and Kevin at LM's Christening.....


This picture was taken at the three sisters Katomba when Kevin and I took the boys out for the day.It was our first "family" outing together and I will  always remember it.....


Guess who ???? that's right a younger Kevin (taken about 15 years ago) pulling a beer in his Uncles pub....

Of course Kev would have a Uncle who owns a pub of course.... ha ha ha

Isn't he cute ......but I do love his goatie that he has now .....

love

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x