Monday, February 24, 2014

Valentines Day cupcakes for school...


Its that time of year again when all thoughts go towards Love...mmmmm mush...

I like to give the LM something to take to share with his classmates on occasions like this and Valentine's Day is no different...

I was mucking around with different styles and ended up with the big hearts on a stick....

The biggest problem was it was so hot my icing was going soft and melting  as I was piping it.Once it was in the fridge for awhile it was OK...But I will try a different one next time...


                         You cant make something beautiful without making a big mess......


Cute little cupcakes all ready to go to school ...The kids don't care what they look like they just want cake ha ha .....


While I had my cake mix out I tried a few for Jaxon's Christening ? 1st Birthday party to see which way Kerry wanted them...

The winning design isn't here we will have to wait a few more days.....

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who makes messes!! These are soooo cute! Love the little wire holding the heart up!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x