Thursday, March 20, 2014

Then and now


I love my photos and have lots of favorites....too many really ha h a

Now that Kerry has Jaxon I try to redo a favourite photo of her but using Jaxon...

I have also done this of the LM and his brother Chris hey there is 25 years difference but who's counting....


                   I have always loved this picture of Chris taken when he was about 3 or 4 ....


So when LM got this car from Kevin and I for his first birthday I remembered the photo of Chris and this is my take on the photo .It doesn't have to be perfectly the same but similar....

I am so happy with this....

So here they are again ....Same basic idea ....similar props and I love it....

We bought Jaxon a car like the LM's for his first birthday so I will be taking a photo like this as well to keep it going...

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x