Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thumb Print Art



I love thumb print art.

I have a couple that were done with Kerry's thumbs when she was six.

My friend Virginia and I did markets together and there was a lady doing it at one of the markets we went to so I just had to get Kerry's done well I still have it and love it ...

The other day I was looking at Kerry's and decided I should do one for  the LM  and as I had Jaxon here I did his as well....

When Kerry came to pick up her boy I got hers and Emmanuel's thumb prints as well.

Once you have your thumb prints its just a matter of using a pen to put a little detail on them and Viola ....Thumb Print Arts...
 
Today I am sharing at Wow us Wednesdays

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x