Tuesday, March 18, 2014

What are you reading at the moment....

Are you reading anything at the moment?.... 
 
 
Currently I am reading The Green Smoothie Bible by Kristine Miles...
 
I was told to get some more vegies in me and those who know me will tell you that it is an impossible  but as I need to I thought I would try this...
 
Actually it is quite a good book I am learning a lot I didn't know about vegetables and getting healthy... 
 
 
This smoothie doesn't look like it has spinach in it does it but yes it does and you cant taste it either which is how I like it he he he .....
 
Hope you are reading something good as well.... 

3 comments:

  1. I'll stick to James Patterson thanks. Hope you do well with the shakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really glad you are trying this. I know u don't like your veges. Keep it up please......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really glad you are trying this. I know u don't like your veges. Keep it up please......

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x