Thursday, March 13, 2014

What have I been crafting lately





I have been using up lots of bits in my stash lately so I made up these frames for some gifts....


                    My first digital scrapbook page....I really love how this turned out....



I made another phone cover I just took a photo of some bits and pieces and sent them to Vista print and then Ooh la la it come back all nice and pretty...


Making more candles which is good as I have some orders plus it makes my house smell sooo nice...

I

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Dee!! You are on a roll. Everything turned out so well. I'm impressed with your phone case. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Meredith I am trying to get some craft mojo back it is slowly getting there-love dee x

      Delete
  2. Very proud of everything that you can do xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x