Thursday, April 3, 2014

Lego Letters.


This week I made the cutest letters for the LM's room and for Jaxon's room..

And while they were super easy I am never making them again...only because they took awhile getting all the pieces together in the end I "borrowed" some from the LM..but if you have a large amount of Lego -Go for it....

Boy they turned out great....



All I did was get  a wooden letter from Spotlight but just any where you get them from will be OK.I painted around the around the edges  of the letter J first but for the A I left it till it was almost finished.

Big mistake it is easier to paint first...

Then I got flat pieces of Lego and glued them to the letters the object is to try and cover as much as you can with these big pieces  once you have done this just go for it by adding any bits you can and fill the letter up till you are  happy...

Remember to add height some are one piece high some are 3 pieces high the sky is the limit....
I used two little Lego men on mine because I wanted to  and I also used on both of them a couple of wheels ...


This project is EASY.....all you need is your wooden letter,a little bit of paint,Lego and glue I used Pritt ....


TIP:  I found once I had my letter base covered just do a section at a time to let the glue dry that way you arnt knocking pieces off....

Have fun.....and just remember you cant go wrong here there is no right or wrong.Just glue your pieces on however you want the way you want to look how you want .....


PS if you have to buy Lego for this it is going to cost a bit..I found out the hard way I bought a few special pieces off ebay and it cost me $30 and it went no where That's why I "borrowed" ha ha some of the LM's....I suggest you look in second hand shops or "borrow" from your kids....

Today I am sharing at Wow Us Wednesdays

1 comment:

  1. They look amazing I'm sure that the boys will love them or I should say that the mums will.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x