Wednesday, May 7, 2014

May Madness Month...


Well its our busy month of the year again May seems it all happens in May ...So instead of lots of individual posts I am putting them all in one big happy post...


1-Happy Birthday Pam....Pam's birthday is actually 30th April but we still include it in May Madness...


1st - registration on our car blah!The photo is of Kevin and the car on its first birthday yeah I know we are pathetic...


2nd- Happy Birthday John /Pop its my dad's birthday so Have a great birthday to a equally great dad/poppy...


3rd- My beautiful Kerry's Birthday .I cant believe what a beautiful young women she has grown into.Love you heaps...This is a fave photo of Kerry when she was about seven ...


3rd Happy Birthday also to my future daughter in law Mel-have a great day....


6th- My darling Kevin's 50th birthday ...wow your getting old now Kev but like wine your ageing great....


10th-Kevin's 50th Birthday party....Whoop whoop....


11th - Happy Mothers day to my beautiful mother Joan I love you heaps mum thanks for being a great mother Nana and friend....


and to  my lovely mother-in-law Muriel thanks for having a beautiful son that I can love. and all you do for us.....and all the mothers in our wacky family


12th We are off on a cruise for 4 days to celebrate Kevin's 50th....


15th Happy Birthday Ashley .......behave...


17th -Happy Birthday Chris I wont tell you to behave as you wouldn't listen ha ha ..


20th Happy Birthday Craig....behave...


24th -Happy Anniversary to Alan and Lisa our best friends...


24th Going to see Strictly Ballroom....


26th Happy Birthday Stacey Our daughter in law have a great day....


31st thank goodness May is over......




2 comments:

  1. A very busy but a happy month. So many celebrations. Enjoy your cruise, .
    no cooking, cleaning or making a bed. GREAT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh that is a HUGE month full of so much awesomeness. Enjoy Dee - you deserve every happiness xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x