Friday, May 16, 2014

Mixed up Friday Photos 45



Hello hope you all had a great week we did ...here's this weeks pictures...


                                        My beautiful Miss Lilly she is such a beautiful pup....


                                               Shakira is so full of fun and mischief...


                       A lovely photo of our  three grandkids....Bowen Shakira and Luca....


                                                                   3 little Easter Bunnies....

                                         Kate and Tyler a really lovely photo....


                                               My brother in law Ross cruising around...


                                    Chloe is always such a happy little girl love her heaps


This beautiful girl or should I say young lady is Milly.She is my friend Gill's daughter I cant believe how much she has grown.Such a lovely girl...


              My sister Deb and her husband Ross at the Dawn service in Gallipolli.... BRRR looks cold...


                          My five beautiful girls......These are Jan's and Dave's daughters.....

Hope you all have a great weekend

2 comments:

  1. Decided it was time to take a break from paint and renos and visit - ( you were the first one to pop up in my reader !!! )
    Lovely photos' Dee - hope all is well on the other side of the world !
    Hugs to you from me :)
    XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. Next week maybe the cruise?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x