Friday, May 2, 2014

Mixed Up Photos Friday 43



Hello everyone well this week has been a quiet one.But May is starting soon and boy is that a busy one...


                   I think this would have to be my all time favourite photo of Tyler...love it....


We bought our tickets to see Strictly Ballroom in May....we are going with Mum Alan and Lisa should be a great time...


Trey is a great big brother to Jayce.....I haven't met Jayce yet and I am hanging out to meet him...


                       My lovely friend Gill has just changed her hair gee she looks good....


Loni my God daughter with her husband to be Evan and our Annalise....Love these people.


LM has decided that Bunnings is his favourite shop.When we went there this week he got a sausage sandwich and a face painting all the things a six year old loves...


Found this selfie of the LM and I on my phone the other day although its grainy I love it...

Have a great weekend...

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x