Friday, May 9, 2014

Mixed up Photos Friday 44



Hi hope you all had a good week we did. Please enjoy my photos for the week...


                           Two of my favourite girls Brie and Annaliese....love them heaps....


Now here are all of Jan's daughters together ......arnt they beautiful...I know Jan and Dave would be so proud to see how beautiful and happy they all are...I am happy to be a small part in their lives...


My beautiful niece Simone.....She is back at Uni studying again....this girl is amazing.....


Miss Lilly loves Kevin so much she loves to rest her head on his shoulder.....


                                                  Our little Shakira  she is such a doll.


                                       Teala with little Bowen he is growing so fast.....


                                                          Luca what happened to your hair.....


                  My beautiful Jaxon....he loves reading books claps when he is finished.....


We got the  LM's  Year 1 school photos....it is the first time a school  photo  isn't really nice  but I guess we will have lots more to come in the future ha ha ha

Have a great weekend ......

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos. Have a great weekend & Happy Holiday. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x