Monday, May 19, 2014

Our Grandkids....


We have three beautiful grandkids that live in Port Macquarie who we wish we saw more often than what we do..

There is three cuties Luca who is almost 5 Shakira was has just turned 2 and little Bowen who is 8 months old..

Even though we don't see them like we do Jaxon they are always in our minds.

Recently Mitchell sent me down some photos which I put together in this collage...it was while doing this that it hit home  how fast they are all growing....

oh well hopefully we will get to see them soon but until then photos have to do...

2 comments:

  1. They are so stinkin' cute & I adore their names! I have a thing for cute names :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Photos. Getting better taking photos.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x