Friday, June 27, 2014

Mixed up photos Friday 49



Hello strangers still getting my mew computer feet so I don't have as many photos as I would have liked to but I hope you enjoy them anyway....


Love this one of Jaxon and Ashley....


My boys at bowling last weekend...


The LM wanted this included even though its a bit urghh...


Brie and Annaliese at the beach LAST weekend hasn't someone told her its winter....


Auntie Brie and Lilly....


Jaxon went back to the hairdressers and had his hair cut.....


He looks so grown up now.....just like a little boy...


Miss Lilly got a haircut as I was sick of it being yuck when she ate or had a drink.So now its neat and tidy....


Its been a week for haircuts I also had my cut and some foils.It doesn't look like much was taken off but trust me there was heaps.....

Hope you all have a great weekend

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x