Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Rip little lap top..


My lap top has gone to the big computer screen in the sky well ctually that's a lie its about to get smashed and put in the bin...

Things have been going bad for a while with my lap top it had a virus and I was about to take it in to fix it when it decided not to turn on...

I almost lost it ....I save my bits regulary but not that regulary so there were some important bits still there .Kev said not to worry that they would be able to get that stuff off no problem.

So on Saturday before we were to take the laptop in I tried one last time to turn it on on SUPRISE it did OMG I got a flash stick so fast and was saving everything I could  well I did manage to save everything -well I think I have but its too bad because the laptop wont turn on again that's its no more Goodbye....

So we bought our new one but it has Windows 8 and I afraid I hate it Im having some trouble at the moment setting things up but I think eventually I will get there....

So bye my little white Toshiba  Rest in Peace..... 

1 comment:

  1. You'll get use to windows 8. I still hsve trouble at times.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x