Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Book Week 2014 Where's Wally


Its that time of year again when you scramble for something for your child to wear for book week.If LM could wear a computer outfit he would that's how he likes to read....

I wasn't up to making something  so checked out Ebay and choose a few then let the LM pick what he wanted.

What he wanted to be was Wally from Wheres Wally so I pressed "buy" and waited till it arrived.

When it arrived everything was fine I should have got LM to try his shirt on as it was a little too big but he loved it....

 
Wide eye Wally......


My cute Wally......


Aww Dad do you have to take my picture Wally...


Deputy Principal found Wally.....the LM was very happy to be fussed on...

So that was book week 2014... maybe next year I will make a outfit cough cough....

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x