Saturday, September 13, 2014

Jaxon said NANA .

Those who know me will know that I have been wanting a grandchild for ever ,so when Jaxon was born I was and still am totally in love with him he just fills my heart with joy....

Already we seem to have a bond silly I know but true ....anyway as he has gotton older naturally he has started to talk.

Well Kerry sent me a little video of Jaxon saying Nana.They were coming to see me and just all of a sudden he started saying it to say I was excited when I saw it is an understatement I cryed and watched it again then cried some more.



Just how special it was for me to hear my boy say my name was magic .Thanks Kerry for sending it too me and don't worry I have tissues here ready for me to watch it again xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love this age as every day brings on new things. He is so very special.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x