Monday, September 29, 2014

Little wooden men



I have had these little wooden block people for ages I have almost thrown them out a couple of times...

I decided to paint them up for Jaxon as the alphabet. Thinking it was a cute way to learn it...

But I didn't have enough rather than get upset about I made them into name people.....


I wanted to do them in just black and white.....

That was a mistake as the white took a couple of coats....


I think they turned out great.

I used Modge Podge to give a protective coat..


LM loves his and so does Kerry loves Jaxon...

On the alphabet front that idea has been forgotten I have ordered some more people from Etsy and I'm giving them to Kerry to paint them up however she wants...

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x