Monday, September 8, 2014

Mel's Super Duper Chocolate slice.


I am unsure if I have posted this before..... if I have sorry but if I haven't you will LOVE it....


We call it Mel's Super Duper Chocolate Slice as the recipe is from the lovely Mel from One Crafty Mumma.

To make this you will need

1cup self raising flour.
1 cup coconut.
1/2 cup sugar.
2 tablespoons cocoa.
125 melted butter.

Combine all in a bowl and press into a slice tin.
I use glad bake but how ever you grease the tin is fine.
Cook 15 Min's on a moderate oven.

Ice when cool.I just make a chocolate icing .
Sprinkle with coconut or 100's and 1000's.

 This has become a family favourite and I cant thank Mel enough for her recipe.

4 comments:

  1. I made it & it was enjoyed by all. Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Just posted a recipe for my fave choc chip cookies I made again today,,,,and then going through my blog roll came across your yummy chocolate slice :) i'll be making this in the next couple of days Thank you so much for the recipe Dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look a bit nice, thanks for the recipe, hope to make it tomorrow
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    We would like to share your blog's recipes on myTaste Australia (www.everyrecipe.com.au).
    Adding your blog will make your content available to our users and send you additional traffic. To have a better visibility and compare the number of visits of your blog with other popular Australian sites, install the myTaste widget.

    You can add your blog from the main page in the Top Blogs section (Food blogger? Join!).

    Hope to see you soon on myTaste,
    myTaste Australia

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x