Thursday, September 25, 2014

My husband made me a vase....



I drew this picture and said to Kevin can you make me this please.....

What is it ...

Its a vase......

Oh ....and he shook his head and went outside...


He comes in later with his cute goofy smile and shows me a trial one...

That's great I said....


Oh but I need you to make one for Kerry as well please....

OH.....OK.....and walks out the room....


So two were made....


He brought me in my vase and I love it....



I picked some Jasmine from the garden as I wanted some flowers in it fast....


I love it.....

How many husbands buy their wives flowers?  lots I guess but my husband made me a vase....

Yep he made me a vase and I love him....

Today I am at Wow us Wednesday

2 comments:

  1. Very clever Kevin & the jasmine looks lovely in the vase

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! great idea, from inception to execution. enjoy, and he's a keeper!
    b

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x