Thursday, October 16, 2014

My Crochet basket


My crochet basket was starting to look pretty good as I finished heaps of things in it....


I am still doing this blanket for Jaxon and when we went to mums recently I finished heaps of squares so I am probably half way there....


But then I went to the wool shop...

Bad move....

I  bought a couple of more new colours for Jaxons blanket then I bought this beautiful green wool to make a baby blanket with little sheep on it...

No more wool....

Until I went to the wool shop ....


I saw this beautiful blanket on Instagram and wanted to do it so bad so I went and bought the wool to do it in natural colours and that was two weeks ago and I haven't touch it ha ha ha

I'm am not going to the wool shop again till I have finished at least one of these I promise...

1 comment:

  1. So many lovely things to crochet. Love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x