Friday, November 14, 2014

Engagement Invites...

I was quite chuffed when Mel asked if I could help her with her invites and save the dates for their their engagement party.....


We didn't have much time to do a photo shoot so I made this Save the date  for her to send out as the party is in December we wanted to give everyone notice  of the event...

Mel is having mauve as her colour so I added the mauve hearts and she bought the envelopes to match....

I love how these look....


Mel bought the laser cut invites and I did the  printed bits including the same mauve hearts .....

It was weird doing it as I like a certain font but as it was Mel's it was up to her but lucky she liked mine....

They were printed on a beautiful shimmer paper...


They are having a wishing well so she gave me the verse she wanted and I made them so we got 8 to a A4 page...


We gave them to Mel so she could do the part of putting them together and tying the ribbon on them...

Even the LM got in on the fun...


The completed invite looks beautiful ....



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x