Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Yeah got my lounge room back

I hated our old lounge with a vengeance it was Kevin's before me and yuk....

So it has only took me 12 years to get rid of it and get the new one I've always been looking for one but could never fine the right one  ....

But now I have.....


The lounge is a lot smaller its just a three seater but I bought another wing chair to match the one I had...


I also bought two lamp tables to fill the room and omg why had I never thought of this before I love them....


SO because I bought the lamp tables I needed the lamps....

I got these from Freedom and the are gorgeous and give the room the look I want...

Now Kevin needs to put a power point in so I can use them...


 This is the end where I sit so I have my favourite bits near me...


Oh my wing chairs are beautiful...


I recently painted this table so I moved my white chair over to here ....Now I want curtains for this window ha ha .


Poor tired Kevin moving or this stuff around especially when I keep changing my mind...


Loving me two wing chairs they look beautiful...


I even bought Kev  an ottoman from Kmart for $29 looks good as it matches everything...

So YEAH my lounge room is almost finished.

But I am happy with it now....





1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x