Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas Craft 11- Reindeer Food....Reindeer Poo and Reindeer Noses



Today is 3 very quick easy craft that kids will love....


Reindeer food.....

I made a little tag in Pic monkey and put it in Word to print but you could use stamps to make a tag .

Just get some rolled oats and glitter I like to use gold glitter I think it looks magic....

Mix and put some in a cellophane bag and staple the tag to the top ...

Done ....

Now LM loves this and looks forward to sprinkling this on the grass on Christmas Eve...


The other two were made the same way ....

Just make a tag and fill the bag with the goodies....

Reindeer Poo- is chocolate sultanas....

Reindeer Noses- I use five Malteasers and one Jaffa .....

Hope you like these...

Today I am sharing at Wow us Wednesdays

2 comments:

  1. Great ideas Dee, I am going to make the Reindeer noses.Thank you also for the email on where you got your little trees and reindeers.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic idea.The kids will love it

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x