Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Craft 13 Bling Balls



Today's craft is super easy and I mean super easy ...

Its Bling balls...


I bought this little "J " sticker from Spotlight stuck it on and added a little silver bow....

Done...it is so simple and pretty....


Same concept for this ball except it is plastic and comes in two halves.

I put some artificial snow in one side and glued it together.

Glue some trim around the join edge....

Now decorate.

I used the same type of sticker  and added some little feathers a bow and a blingy button I had, and hey its Christmas go wild nothing is over the top at Christmas time...

Now how easy was that a 30 minutes and you have  2 new  decorations to treasure...

1 comment:

  1. I love the one that you made me a couple of years sgo.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x