Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Craft 7 Gingerbread house.


Whats Christmas without a Gingerbread house....

I made this one using a kit which includes all the pieces for the house and  the little figures .I bought this from Aldis..

All I had to supply was royal icing for the piping and whatever lollies I want.I choose to get pink and white lollies for something different....

I had two friends come over and I showed them how to decorate their houses how we did it inbetween laughing and giggling and eating the lollies.

Next year we are going to get the kids involved and have them all do their own house that's going to be really fun want to come along....


I used the cake plate I made and attached some tinsel around the edge to bring a bit more Christmas to it...


I attached the lollies with the royal icing same with figures..


The roof or sides of the house were piped then I attached little silver balls onto the icing...


I love the back as well  its all so pretty...


So our ginger bread house is made and decorated now the LM has to wait till Christmas day to eat it

He told me it looked delcious but he needed to try it first to make sure.

Nice try kiddo....

2 comments:

  1. Dee! You wouldn't make him wait until Christmas!! :) If I were him I'd sneak holes from the back! It's just darling! So detailed & perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks terrific. I agree with Libbie, pick from the back. Too much temptation to have it sitting there looking so tempting. You can always make another one!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x