Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Just some Christmas bits...

These are just some pictures of some of the decorations I have made recently...


I've gone snow globe crazy.....


Oh I'm also mini tree crazy I found the cute little truck in the LM's toy box and you will see later that I used it for another craft....


This beautiful ornament is going to be a family treasure ...its from my dear friend Libbie in Minnesota USA....LOVE IT...


I had these candy machines that I got for $1 after Easter and I got Kev to paint it white...

I then got the little tree and truck I made above and put into the machine added some snow and a deer and presto another yes another snow globe...

Hope you like these and I promise no more snow globes...

2 comments:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x