Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Katy Perry


The LM loves Katy Perry.

There was a competition where she was going to come to the winning school to visit.

LM's school entered twice and was in the top twenty but hey they didn't win...

I thought of getting tickets for one of her concerts but couldn't get tickets...

Then one morning I was watching Sunrise on TV and they said two more concerts had been released well I got on the computer straight away all I could get were standing on the centre floor.

No good for LM as he is only 7 so I rang Ticketek direct...


Yeah !!!!! I got two tickets very good seats  uh oh who was going to take him...

Urr  not me i don't like her music ,Kerry had a work Christmas party to go to....Mel couldn't as it was her engagement party the next day and she had heaps to do...I rang Kev in a bit of a tizz and he said he'd take him...

What ! I knew Kev doesn't like that music either but gee what a man and special dad he is that he would do that I knew I loved him for a reason..


So off they went....

 
My two beautiful boys....
 

Dad this is pretty loud hey !

 
Whats a concert without a hot dog.....

SO They got home around midnight....LM was so tired he gave me a kiss and went to bed almost fell asleep straight away.

Kev said while he still doesn't like her music she puts on a good show....He said the LM loved the show and sung along but he said he thought he was a bit overwhelmed oh well it was his first concert...first of many....

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x