Monday, January 12, 2015

new years eve


Happy New Year for 2015

Can you believe another year has gone by so fast.....

I haven't blogged for awhile as I have been sick as usual and just haven't felt like doing it...
but I am going to just do it as I enjoy having my little blog its just like a family journal for me....

So on New Years Eve a couple of our friends came over for a BBQ and drinks to bring in the new year hope you like these photos...








It was pretty low key just the kids swimming and playing and the adults drinking and laughing just a great night with great friends....

So here's to a great 2015 for all of us....

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Dee. I hope it is a good one for you. Lovely photos
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a great time.
    Happy New Year. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x