Monday, February 23, 2015

Pampering my Little Man

 

When I got my nails done during the school holidays Aidan asked if he could get his toe nails done...

Now I thought about this for awhile as should I let a little boy get a mini pedicure.....I mean I let him paint his toe nails at home but in a shop that ladies and girls go to ????

That thinking lasted all of a few minutes Why not let him get it done for goodness sake he is only 7 years old who cares.....and if he was a girl I would have no hesitation so why now just because he was a boy....

So a mini pedicure he got....


He loved it .....

He couldn't stop giggling as it was tickling him...


They only washed his feet and cut his nails  and rubbed some cream on his legs then painted his nails in a lovely shade of blue that he picked out..


The look on his face was worth it all and I will be doing it again real soon...

The other ladies in the salon smiled and laughed at his antics and one lady even said she will be bringing in her two grandsons with her next time...

But the main thing was just how much Aidan loved it....

1 comment:

  1. I agree boys should be able to have some girly things once in a while.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x