Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Teddy Bear loving

I recently went to a Doll and Bear Show looking for some fabric to make some Teddy Bears for the grand kids so they will have something special to keep that I have made them...


I fell in love with this bear can you believe that they are the same bear just done in different colours.

So I decided to buy the pattern for him I just think he is the cutest...


Well since I got the pattern I now had to get the fur.

The designer of the bear also hand dyes her fabric which is mohair and something else but I forgot but I do remember the cost.Ha Ha....

The three pieces of fabric I choose will make 6 bears and they will all be different due to the nature of hand dying the fur...

So for my fur pattern eyes and hand dyed suede for the pads I spent almost $200.She was selling the finished bears for $180 each so I know I got a good deal.....

So at the moment it is all stashed away and is on the "to do list " I am hanging to make it but it will just have to wait while I do all the other bits...

1 comment:

  1. Too many things on the to do list. You will get them done though.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x