Friday, March 27, 2015

Bits n Bobs






1- My new knitting bag.Its just a cute little tote I got from Typo for $2....

2- Billy Buttons I finally got some I have been wanting these for ages....

3- Do you like my Easter tree? $10 Kmart and best thing is it lays flat when it comes time to put away.Also the little Bunnie is from there as well...

4-Loving my cockatoo pillow so much I went back to Kmart $10 to buy another as they are reversible.I want these to go on the bench in the pool yard....


5- I bought this ceramic table/stool from Flower Power and I just love it beside my chair....

6- Perfect happy mail from Mel at one crafty mumma.This dish cloth is just to pretty to use...

7-Red frogs....I love these and Kevin got me these at soccer gee that man is a keeper....


8- Aidan with a lot of help from Kevin made this little electrical fan.I got it from Kmart for around $7 and the fan really works...

9-Soccer has started for 2015 today was first trail game....

10- Kevin and Aidan went to the footy first time since Aidan was a baby....

11- Another Kmart find $5 I am going to repaint this so far I have only undercoated it as I cant work out what colour to do ..

Hope you liked these see you next time....

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x