Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Kitten bling


I so wish you could see this better but the photos just don't do it justice.

I bought these little shirt's in Kmart for $3 each to give to some special little girls..


I really liked the shirts but they needed something .....

SO out came the fabric glue and my bling and I started glueing away....


In the end I ended up with two really pretty shirts that I was very happy with ...

SO what I am saying if you see something you like but think it needs something just take a chance and have a go at changing it ....

PS I sent one of the shirts to the gorgeous Lilly and her mother Talia was very happy with it ...

Today I am sharing atWow its Wednesdays

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x