Monday, March 23, 2015

My health




Urghh what a scary past week.

I had found a lump in my breast so off we went for a mammogram.

While having this the doctor came in and decided I needed a ultrasound as well great...

So that was a lot better than the mammogram if that can be possible anyway I went home to have a crap night worrying about the results.

Thankfully nothing to worry about.

I have a lot of scare tissue where I had lumps removed from my boobs before and lots of calcification in both breasts which they said not to worry about.

I do  have two masses one in each breast that they want me to come back in 3-6months to see if anything has changed.

So like I said before I go one step forward two steps backwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x