Monday, April 13, 2015

Easter 2015


We were to have a quiet Easter this year as Kevin and Aidan were going camping ...

They left Good Friday and were to come home Easter Monday well that was the plan till the wind and rain hit and they came home Easter Saturday....

Sad for them bonus for me he he he ....

Easter Saturday Kerry and Jaxon came over and it was just lovely the  boys playing and getting lots of cuddles from Jaxon...


Isn't he a doll... look at those teeth I so love the gap.He gets that from Mannys mum.


Kerry and Jaxon love these two heaps....


My little boys .....life doesn't get better having these two in my heart....


Easter Sunday we woke early as the Easter Bunnie had been and Aidan had eggs to collect.....


Took him awhile to fill he is basket but fill it he did...

I love his basket he has had this since he was two .I bought Jaxon one last year hope he uses his each year as well.


After we got dressed we headed off to Kerry and Emmanuel's for a visit and more eggs urghh but it was fun seeing the boys play together.I love how Jaxon says Aidan...


Easter Monday saw a visit to Bunnings for more supplies and a lot more of this.....

So in all Easter didn't turn out how it was planned but I wouldn't change a thing.

How was your Easter....

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x