Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Yeah schools back



Yes!!!!  schools back.....

Aidan has been back at school for  a week now .....

And boy I have seen some changes...


He doesn't want his hair done with  gel any more because he is a big boy...

He is also becoming responsible for remembering what he has to take to school on certain days such as Thursday is Choir practice he needs his music and lyrics...what is amazing is that he wants to do choir without being pushed ha ha we have since found out there is a couple of girls he likes in choir...ha ha ha .


But even though he looks so handsome in his winter uniform I am missing him now that schools back....

Don't get me wrong the house is clean  the kitchen is perfect no biscuit crumbs or packets around but the house is so QUIET....I miss hearing him sing and laugh and watching him and Lilly playing and running through the house .

So now I wait till next holidays  then I can whinge about how noisey and messy he is...

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x