Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Easter decorations


OK this is my last Easter post I promise....

It seems the trend of Easter decorations is really getting big now everywhere you go shops are full of bunnies and eggs all in pastels.

Tell me why is Easter all pastels??

Here is my Easter tree....

My eggs are a couple of years old now I cant believe I have had a Easter "tree" for that long...

But I love it and will keep doing it....
 

I have had this little Easter train for awhile too .Aidan picked it out...

Kerry gave me this picture of Jaxon from his school so welcome to the Easter decorations...


This year Aidan made this chicken at Bunnings so its a Easter keeper now...


A new favourite is this cute wooden tree with little eggs that I got this from Kmart for $10.

SO do you decorate for Easter.? We do and we love it

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x