Tuesday, July 21, 2015

My green letter S.....




I have seen lots of versions of this project everywhere and thought I would give it a go.....


I really wanted a big letter S but Kev said there is a lot of work in that so I thought I would just try this version and if it works watch out Kev you are making a big one he he he....

So I used a Hedi Swap marque light from Spotlight and as it was a form of cardboard we prayed it just to protect it.

I think it should be OK as you don't water them much so I can only try....


Now I cut up pieces of paper towel to line the S as there are holes in it and I didn't want to lose my work before I started....


Then the fun part start putting your succulents in.I didn't put dirt in first because I thought this was easier and it was....

I bought a couple of plants from Bunnings and I also broke some off some that I had   and she filled up pretty fast...


Once I had used all my plants I put dirt in the spaces and pushed it down.

Then I gave it a drink of water and let it sit where it was just to let everything settle....


It has settled now and its outside on a table so now I will wait and see how it goes but I really like it .

It was a bit fiddly but well worth it....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x