Monday, July 20, 2015

My latest project..



I saw this beautiful throw on Instagram that a friend made and I instantly fell in love with it and just had to do it....

So I trace the pattern down well actually I felt like a hunter tracking her prey....

The Wool Inn in Penrith helped me with my wool and I was ready ...

Well everything was ready but apparently I wasn't....


Lordy me I have done and undone this silly throw three times and I just cant get it .....and its killing me ,there must be something I am missing something small I am going to try again tomorrow and if it doesn't work I will wait till mum comes down in September...

Oh please work I really need to finish this blanket and I haven't even started it....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x