Thursday, August 6, 2015

Bathroom Reno Part 4 the finished job.....

WARNING PHOTO OVERLOAD

The bathroom is on the final stretch thank goodness....


Kev is putting up the panelling around the toilet walls so it matches our hall .....


I thought I would have a go... never again that gun is a killer....


Wall panelling all done....


Checking my plant looks good.....


Edging done....


What Kev you sitting down on the job??


Finishing off the painting in the toilet getting close to the end....


Whoo Hoo the toilet is finished.....


I added a little yellow for a pop of colour....

Print says "You are my love"....


The little bits that I stress about.....

 Yeah one room down one to go....


Shower screen up....


Aidans first bath ....you cant fill it up for him as it is so deep ...


I think that grin says it all he loves it....


The shower dosnt have a door its like a wet room and when Aidan has a shower water dosnt go every where which is a bonus....


The bath has turned out so great....
 All the bits have worked in well.

I put dark grey towels in as its Aidans bathroom  and you know boys are dirty....

I am so proud of Kevin and what he has done like truly everything is perfect sometimes when I walk down the hall I just open the door just to have another look...

Thanks Kev you did an awesome job...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x