Monday, August 3, 2015

Libbies baby blanket



I decided to make a baby blanket for my dear friend Libbie who is about to have her 6th baby.

I have been friends with Libbie since I started blogging and then on Instagram We love her and her family so I really wanted to do this....

 
Well it almost killed me making this I was so slow I just couldn't get it done too many other things going on .
 
 
I did stick to it and finally I finished it but Libbie beat me and she delivered a beautiful little boy called Blue Malachi.....
 
 
Libbie sent me this gorgeous photo of Rocco  and Blue together as she found them both one morning.....
 
So glad I got to see him in his blanket made all my tears and tantrums worth it ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x