Thursday, August 13, 2015

Ruff trott....



Gee I have been having a bit of a ruff trot lately.

Apart from the normal sickness I had to go and get another iron infusion.

Now these make me sick anyway  but this time it has made me really sick  hence no posts but today at least I'm starting to feel better....


Another scan I had to get done was a body scan to check my bone   density as when I fractured my foot it was done without an injury....

Well results are in my Professor is organizing a infusion that I will need to get yearly.

Great hey.....


I saw my Professor and one of the things I had to get done was a Cat scan on my head.I don't think they will find anything in there ha ha ...but I had it done now I just have to wait for the results from my doctor urghh...

So sorry I have missed a couple of days but I couldn't help it...Ill make it up to you by posting some cute photos of Aidan's birthday this week....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x