Thursday, August 27, 2015

Winter Lights



Recently I saw a add for ice skating at Parramatta Winter Lights...

It sounded like fun and we decided to go early in the day rather than at night cause its Winter and its cold very cold....


Aidan has never been on skates and he was so excited in this picture he is practising 
using my stick....


Cutie legs.....


Sexy legs...

 
What a beautiful smile...
 

Just waiting to go on. Everyone was wrapped up warm but there is my husband with shorts and tshirt on....


I loved watching Aidan he laughed and laughed his little skinny legs going in all directions.

We hired a penguin for Aidan so he had something to hang onto also to help him learn to skate....


Kev skated beside Aidan on the ready to help if he should fall....and fall he did....


But when he fell he had the biggest smile on his little face it made me melt....


Hang on....


So we all had a great time....

We didn't use our whole hour worth of skating as my boys had enough poor Aidan was wet everywhere so he was lucky I bought a second set of clothes with us just in case....

So while they went and got the car and got Aidan dry I bought him a hot chocolate ....

I got in the car and looked at him drinking his chocolate his cheeks were red he was content and I thought of all the memory's we just made and I sighed

Life is good today




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x