Thursday, September 10, 2015

My first time roses...


I have never been a rose person till now...

Suddenly I wanted them and that's all I could think of...

So I tracked down some Standard  Ice Berg roses and Kevin picked them up almost choking at the price but he didn't say anything he just planted them in between my agapanthus out the front....

So now I have 5 Standard Ice Berg roses....

I guess now we wait and see what happens to me five little sticks in my garden....


OMG I got leaves ....


WHAT!!!!  look a bud ...

No wait two buds......


Here she is the most beautiful Ice Berg rose ever ....


Her petals are perfect ....


I am so happy with her and cant wait for the other bud  to open...

We now had about 15 buds on all the trees ....

All have beautiful green leaves and look stunning.

Oh I just realised I haven't smelt them to see if they have a scent  oh well "I better stop and smell the roses" ha ha

2 comments:

  1. fantastic! I love them in the garden - prolific also

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fiona I am so surprised I got these roses but gee I love it when I see buds.

      Delete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x