Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Aidans birdhouses




Aidan has decided he wants to make Christmas presents this year to give to family....

Great idea mate but what are you going to make...

So I said to him how about getting Dad to help you make a birdhouse and then I explained to Kev what to do....... 

well really I just told him how I wanted the finished birdhouse to look...

So off they went and a couple of hours later they had produced one flat back house on a stick and one
little house.

They are so cute.....I told him these are mine just in case you don't do more and I miss out ...

Aidan only drilled the hole for the perch and the big hole for the bird to go into he did some drilling ,tracing out the pattern to the wood and glueing.Kevin did the cutting out and the nail gun bit but hey Aidan is only 8 yrs old so I think that's pretty good what he has done...

So he has now made another three and then they ran out of timber  so he has to wait till Kevin gets gifts myself.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x