Friday, October 2, 2015

Bits n Bobs Friday



Jaxons first school photo what a little cutie....


I bought this for Lonis wedding and we put a picture of Jan and Dave in it so she can attach it to her bouquet and they can walk her down the lane...


Another soccer year finished ....I was pleased with Aidan he doesn't really like it but we want him to do a team sport.....maybe try NRL next year....


Aidans first lady bird.....
 

Karl and his son Wyatt.....such a little cutie Wyatt not Karl ha ha ha


Bowen turned two this month gee its gone fast....


This 3d jigsaw puzzle took Kev around 4 hours to make .It was suppose to be  for Aidan but there is no way he could do this....


My beautiful Aidan showing me how he and Dog Dog play on the trampoline...





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x