Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Kiss Frame




A couple of weekends ago Mel our future daughter in law had her hens night....

Kerry and I only went to the high tea in Darling Harbour and then we let the rest party on...

I made this frame after seeing lots of versions of it on Pinterset.

All I did was buy a frame and a few tubes of lipstick.

I took the matt board to the High tea and got everyone to "kiss" the  matt board and then just write their name under it...

Next was the hardest part getting everyone to stand together and look at the camera.I think I took around 12 pictures all of the same setting but some wern't looking you know what I mean.

Then I printed out the photo put it all together then gave it to Mel who absolutely loves it...

So I am very happy with my "kiss" frame

This isn't a good photo of the completed frame but it was really hard to get a photo of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x