Thursday, December 10, 2015

Halloween cupcakes..

BOO BOO BOO BOO


I know this post is really late but hey at least I got there ha ha ....


I like to make cupcakes for special occasions that happen throughout the year and  Aidan gets a buzz out of taking the cakes in...he feels special and if all it takes is some cupcakes to make him happy he will get cupcakes ha ha ha


So for Halloween you cant go past googly eyes looking at you...

I got the eyes from the Reject shop for some silly price....

You also cant forget  the Spiders bought from the same place....

Aidan thought it funny that his teacher let out a scream when she saw the cakes it just topped it all off...

I think they all turned out great

BOO !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x