Monday, December 7, 2015

More wedding



Have you ever seen this A popcorn table....

It had different types of popcorn and there was little bags and scoops to fill up your bag of flavoured popcorn...  and was decorated beautifully...



Mitchell...I didn't realise he had such curly hair now I know where Shakira gets it from....


Manny and Kerry...always lovely Kerry had two weeks to go until Levi was born....


Karl and Stacey....


Love this photo of Kev and his boys and Mel.....


Kev and me ....love this guy....
I think I showed the wedding rings before but I love how Mel put her finger print in the ring.


Cutting the cake.....

I have heaps more to show but that will be in another post....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x